The current situation and the future prospects of Cryptocurrency
17:00 - 22:00, Sep 27, 2018 (OPEN 16:30)IZUMI GARDEN GALLERY in Tokyo
Openning TalkKatsuaki Sato (Metaps CEO) to be held
- 17:05 - 17:25
So where is blockchain usecase?Seungyeon Kim (Metaps+ CEO)
- 17:25 - 17:45
The actual situation of blockchain industry in ChinaRichard Zheng（Metaps Managing Executive Officer / Greater China CEO）
- 17:45 - 18:30
Investment trends and strategies in the cryptocurrency market
- Ryuichi Tanaka (gumi Cryptos)
- Hiroyuki Motoyoshi (B Cryptos CEO)
- Junya Hirano (HashHub COO / d10n Lab LLC)
- Katsuya Konno氏（QUOINE CFO）
- Hirofumi Aoki（Metaps/Metaps Crypto Gateway）
- 18:40 - 19:05
THE POTENTIAL OF BLOCKCHAIN: from a perspective of gaming platformsGlen K. Ahn (Coinslot CEO)
- 19:05 - 19:25
Xtock - Blockchain meets private share tradingJason Park (Xtock CEO)
- 19:25 - 19:45
Cardano’s original way of technology update and community developmentKen Kodama (EMURGO CEO)
- 19:45 - 20:05
Smart Contract Security in the Blockchain EcosystemKei Oda (Quantstamp Head of Japan and APAC)
- 20:05 - 20:25
Things we need to grow Blockchain industryHirofumi Aoki（Metaps/Metaps Crypto Gateway）
* The title of the lecture, the order, the time etc are subject to change.
- 20:05 - 22:00
- Katsuaki SatoMetaps CEO
- Sato founded Metaps in 2007 as a student entrepreneur. Launched “Metaps”, the data-driven app monetization platform, in 2011 and started the business in eight locations worldwide. Sato started “SPIKE”, the online payment platform, in 2013 and recently engaged in the launch of the time exchange “Time Bank” . Metaps was listed on TSE Mothers in 2015. Sato was awarded “THE START-UP OF THE YEAR 2015" by Forbes, and selected as one of the “Top 100 Global Players in Japan” by AERA, also in 2015. Sato is the author of “The Money 2.0" and “How to predict the Future”.
- Hiroyuki MotoyoshiB Cryptos CEO
- Entered a securities firm, mainly engaged in investment banking. He engaged in numerous corporate finance and M&A. His most resent work at the company is for Internet companies and telecom companies at Telecom Media Technology Sector(TMT).After leaving securities firm, he established B Cryptos and became CEO, then formed Japan’s first Crypto Fund.
- Ryuichi Tanakagumi Crypto/Unicon CEO
- Ryuichi Tanaka is a advisor of gumi Cryptos. He is also CEO of Unicon which operates a ICO rating site named Bitinvestors. Bitinvestors analyzes ICO projects by original scoring method using token model and project team, stakeholders, experiences, token allocation scheme, media coverage, community management, scores of other ICO rating sites, etc.
- Kei OdaQuantstamp Head of Japan and APAC
- Kei leads Quantstamp’s business in Japan and Asia-Pacific. Before Quantstamp, Kei spent 16 years working as a macro rates trader at Goldman Sachs in London and Tokyo. Kei loves thinking about macro trends and sees blockchain as the future of money. He received his Masters in Economics from the University of Cambridge.
- Junya HiranoHashHub COO / d10n Lab LLC
- Mr. Hirano is an entrepreneur and investor. He sold his own trading company in 2016 and has built career in blockchain industry (especially Bitcoin) since then. Mr. Hirano manages co-working space for blockchain industry and a blockchain focused development studio "HashHub". He also publishes leading-edge research reports on cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies as a director of one of the industry community "d10n Lab". In addition, he invests in projects as an angel investor.
- Katsuya KonnoQUOINE CFO
- Katsuya Konno spent close to 8 years at SoftBank Group. In his time at SoftBank, he worked on many large M&A and venture deals worth over $60 billion, including the acquisition of Sprint (US mobile carrier). He has also driven many financing deals, including financing for the acquisition of ARM Holdings Plc and financing backed by Alibaba Group Holding Ltd Stock. After leaving SoftBank Group, he joned QUOINE as CFO in October 2016.
- Seungyeon KimMetaps+ CEO
- Seungyeon Kim is CEO of Metaps+ which is korea’s one of the biggest mobile O2O payment platform that runs 10m transactions per year. Metaps+ has executed korea’s 1st ICO in September 2017 and Upside, a subsidiary of Metaps+, launched Crypto Currency Exchange. Metaps+ also runs ICO advisory in korea. Seungyeon Kim was previously CEO of InMobi Korea and also Head of Global Top Accounts for Asia Pacific for Google.
- Richard ZhengMetaps Managing Executive Officer /
Greater China CEO
- Enrolled in University of Tokyo Graduate School of Public Policy at a head of international students and earned full scholarship. After joining Mitsubishi Corporation, entered Recruit Holdings, achieving 1,180% sales targets within half a year and leaving the track record of 9 months continuous top sales, then joined Metaps Inc. Achieved numerous achievements including Launch of Metaps China Corporation, winning the "China APP Globalization Cheng Award" for the second consecutive year, Acquisition of Taiwan Luminous and Chinese KOL corporation, total plan business throughout Asia, etc. While he is responsible for Metaps Greater China (Shanghai, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore), he also engages in the Blockchain business.
- Glen K. AhnCoinslot CEO
- Glen K. Ahn, a former Vice President of Asia Pacific at Scientific Games Corporation, has over 16 years of experience in the gaming industry. He served as senior official and as consultant and advisor to many high-profile global gaming companies and operators, including Paddy Power Betfair, 500.com, International Game Technology, Intralot, Unibet/Kambi, and BetConstruct, to name a few, as well as regulators, such as National Gaming Control Commission and Lottery Committee under the Office of the Prime Minister of South Korea. Over the last 16 years, Mr. Ahn successfully launched many lotteries, casinos, sports betting, and online internet betting businesses that are now generating over $15 billion US dollars annual turnover.
- Jason ParkXtock CEO
- Jason Park is CEO of Pocketmobile Co Ltd, the leading global fintech company, providing online/offline integrated payment solutions to Korea and Hong Kong, and more than 20million users integrated with co-operating with SK Telecom and Shinhan Card. Jason is considered one of the most influential project leader with over 20 years of IT experience, has led LINE messenger team in NAVER Korea, major projects in NHN Fintech, and SPC payment projects as CEO of Braveinnovation.
- Ken KodamaEMURGO CEO / Founder
- In 2014, Kodama started his career as a certified financial planner and provided life planning consultation and financial products. That year, he saw a great potential in Bitcoin and began promoting cryptocurrency. He then embarked on the Cardano project with Michael Parsons and Charles Hoskinson, working on business development and promotion. Kodama founded and became CEO of EMURGO in 2017. He has a wide range of relationships with both domestic and international entrepreneurs and blockchain experts.
- Hirofumi AokiMetaps/Metaps Crypto Gateway
Head of Business Development
- Established private cloud system and engaged in a proof of concept(PoC) for R&D at NEC which is one of the biggest electric company in Japan. After leaving NEC, established ARCHECO which is a UX design consulting firm and became CEO. Engaging in service design and development for numerous Web services, he grew ARCHECO, then sold the company. After researching Cryptocurrency and Blockchain technology, he joined Metaps. While establishing global ICO platform, he engages in Blockchain business.
To the media
If you would like to interview, please contact us from here.